Building organisational capacity. Supporting the change you need.
Purpose offers a range of strategic financial and consulting services for large non-profits and Government agencies.
- Impactful high-level advice on financial strategy
- Finance Function reviews
- Cost benefit modelling
- Unit costing
- Service viability and due diligence assessments
- Financial aspects to strategic plans, organisation reviews and program evaluations
- Interpreting legislative / compliance requirements and advising on changes needed
- Providing expertise on start-ups, new programs and structural changes
- Financial systems assessments
- Identifying improvements
- Implementing new processes and technologies
Financial management training
- Executive financial coaching
- Re-design of reporting processes
- Reviewing Finance personnel
- Capacity assessments and development plans
- Internal audit services
- Short term Financial Controller service to fill a gap or clean up a mess
- CFO support projects
Our approach is collaborative – we build trust as a first step. Then we provide expertise to address your important change projects, which may be of an operational or strategic nature. Services are provided either on a project or retainer basis.
Our approach is deeply contextualised. We stay at the forefront of industry developments and policy /legislative reforms – e.g. National Disability Support Scheme (NDIS). You can rely on us to lead you through the factors to consider in your strategic planning and business development.
Our approach is multi-disciplinary, drawing on the skill sets and knowledge of our carefully curated team. Sometimes the issue at hand is purely financial, and sometimes it intersects with broader strategic and programmatic aims.
“Working with Purpose was an absolute pleasure – they provided great insight and supported us through change. Leadership was impressed at the quality of work, including the full review that was undertaken of the Finance Function.”
“Purpose has provided ACWA with high level business advice that has led to the development of new and critical services to our membership.”